Tuesday 29 January 2013

Totally Tilda Photo Inspiration



When I saw this photo I was instantly inspired, unfortunately there was no chocolate in the house so I settled for making a card instead.

For my card I have used Tilda with a wooden spoon, the first Tilda I purchased, she is one of my favourites.





Tilda and Cake Stand (from Pink Petticoat) were coloured with promarkers. The sentiment is also from Pink Petticoat.Papers are First Edition Sweet Owl. Ribbon from Ribbon Girl and Papermania Gems.

Totally Tilda Challenge 64 Photo Inspiration
Ribbon Girls Magnolia Only Challenge Ribbon or Lace



6 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card Julie - and the chocolates look scrummy! I like how you've used the cake stand with Tilda - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary G x

Liz's creative corner said...

Fabulous card, lovely images and take on the colours on the photo, love the sentiment, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

Vic said...

Love this card! what a clever idea, to put tilda with the cake stand form pink petticoat! i would never have thought of that! clever :) x

Jenny said...

Fab creation, great choice of image for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda. Jen xx

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Julie your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet, love your choice of papers & images, it's just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx
P.S Sorry hun I deleted the comment about as I typed away and published without checking and then discovered my caps lock was on the wrong way round if you know what I mean lol xx